2/22/2015
Air Products and Chemicals Inc (NYSE:APD)
Atmospheric gases, services, and equipment with good growth.
Price at write-up $157.66
Target 135
Aquire 130.
Valuation Ratios
Price/Earnings (TTM) . . . . .33.15
Price/Sales (TTM) . . . . . . . 3.23
Earnings per share . . . . . . .4.76
Price/Book (MRQ) . . . . . . .4.6
Price/Cash Flow (TTM) . . .16.99
Held by institutions . . . . . . .84.43
Short interest . . . . . . . . . . . .1.67
Dividend . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .$3.08/1.97%
MarketCap 33.8
APD's current price is driven by it's sustained price increases and while those may well continue for a time I believe a pullback to level at 140 is likely and 130 to 135 might be a better acquire point. As is it's simply overvalued, though I do like where it's headed. Stewardship seems good as well. You could get in now and hold for quite a while and maybe do alright, but for me I wouldn't want to get in for more than around $130 at the moment or until at least a 10% pull back generally. This is a stock I wouldn't mind cost averaging into, 140 and 130 would be my price points. I'll be revisiting this soon, but currently I have no plans to place orders.
Due Diligence - AIQUY, ARG, PX, MON, CMT, ARG, DOW.
Air Products and Chemicals Inc (NYSE:APD)
Atmospheric gases, services, and equipment with good growth.
Price at write-up $157.66
Target 135
Aquire 130.
Valuation Ratios
Price/Earnings (TTM) . . . . .33.15
Price/Sales (TTM) . . . . . . . 3.23
Earnings per share . . . . . . .4.76
Price/Book (MRQ) . . . . . . .4.6
Price/Cash Flow (TTM) . . .16.99
Held by institutions . . . . . . .84.43
Short interest . . . . . . . . . . . .1.67
Dividend . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .$3.08/1.97%
MarketCap 33.8
APD's current price is driven by it's sustained price increases and while those may well continue for a time I believe a pullback to level at 140 is likely and 130 to 135 might be a better acquire point. As is it's simply overvalued, though I do like where it's headed. Stewardship seems good as well. You could get in now and hold for quite a while and maybe do alright, but for me I wouldn't want to get in for more than around $130 at the moment or until at least a 10% pull back generally. This is a stock I wouldn't mind cost averaging into, 140 and 130 would be my price points. I'll be revisiting this soon, but currently I have no plans to place orders.
Due Diligence - AIQUY, ARG, PX, MON, CMT, ARG, DOW.