1/12/2018
I've slightly updated my format to include the 30 day & 180 day look at indicators in the intro. This will inform the setting of the decisions. Updates will now occur at least quarterly and possibly weekly.
The focus of all write-ups will likely shift more toward growth & income.
30-day S&P500
VIX
TED
If you previously haven't noticed a focus on dividends, you may well now. My focus remains on the long-term as I've defined it. If you're new here I suggest my Basic Investing thoughts.
In brief that remains:
I've slightly updated my format to include the 30 day & 180 day look at indicators in the intro. This will inform the setting of the decisions. Updates will now occur at least quarterly and possibly weekly.
The focus of all write-ups will likely shift more toward growth & income.
30-day S&P500
VIX
TED
If you previously haven't noticed a focus on dividends, you may well now. My focus remains on the long-term as I've defined it. If you're new here I suggest my Basic Investing thoughts.
In brief that remains:
- Dollar cost averaging (regular accrual of diversified assets over time, for example, $100 a month in an S&P500 ETF)
- Long-term Investing (held for 5 to 30 years)
- Dip and Flip (Purchase of securities when market sentiment turns against them focusing on a subsequent sale immediately or sometime after the return to the mean)