With the big Vix tower (Currently 19.18) that's popped up in the past 5 days and a little sharply yesterday, and despite it being Friday, I'm reducing all my order prices by 10 to 20%
If there's a correction I'd rather not be caught by it. Better to buy once we've established that it's a blood bath than before we know exactly where it's headed. I'm looking to stay cashy. Generally speaking when I've put in two or more orders to cost average in, I've canceled all orders but the bottom and replaced the number of shares with the toe wading number. If a 10% pull back happens by November I don't want to get caught, and if it's 20+% by December I want to have cash on hand.
If there's a correction I'd rather not be caught by it. Better to buy once we've established that it's a blood bath than before we know exactly where it's headed. I'm looking to stay cashy. Generally speaking when I've put in two or more orders to cost average in, I've canceled all orders but the bottom and replaced the number of shares with the toe wading number. If a 10% pull back happens by November I don't want to get caught, and if it's 20+% by December I want to have cash on hand.