You should probably follow me on Twitter.
Just to be clear: the 7% (and therefore more than 5%) initial pullback came about a month sooner than I expected. The plan over the next 9 to 24 months is still to get to cash, however, if one is so inclined stocks are currently on sale and I'm buying in. Remember I also expect there to be a 20-40% gain before the 30-60% selloff, however getting to cash is my personal preparation to be well positioned to buy-in during the normalization of the bottom (as it's nearly reached the bottom, the bottom, and into the recovery - times you can never actually determine while you're in them). I buy on the darkest days, and Monday and on into this week is a nice dip. But the fog is rolling in.
Selling off in a down market always costs investors money either in realized losses or lost opportunity, and is not my personal philosophy.
Dip and flip.