Twitter employees are cashing out, so you should cash in.

5/7/2014
Twitter (NYSE: TWTR)

Vested employees allowed to cash out Monday May 6ths causing a 18% drop followed by a 4% drop today for a total of a 21.4% drop, should be short term however as earnings are going up and mobile revenue improves.  Employees are just cashing out and I believe this stock is on sale.

Price at write up $30.66



Valuation Ratios
Price/Earnings (TTM) . . . . .(neg)
Price/Sales (TTM) . . . . . . . 23.44x
Price/Book (MRQ) . . . . . . . 6.18x
Price/Cash Flow (TTM) . . . .(neg)
Earnings per Share . . . . . . .  -1.87
Held by institutions . . . . . . 66.95

MarketCap 18.1B

I developed a new investment system, and in the next 10 to 18 months I expect there to be at least a 30% gain here so I've decided to revive posting relevant to my own market activity.  A write up of the strategy is coming soon.

In the mean time look for Twitter to drop another 10%, if it made it all the way to $22 it'd
be a steal, but this is one you'll cost average into and possibly get hammered with for a bit before it comes back in 10 months. 

(Due Diligence)
Compare FB and standard media outlets, pay close attention to cash flow and monetization.   I currently have shares in FB & Twtr and am betting Twitter will spring back.